Grooming and Deportment Workshop for Meriton Serviced Apartments
Last month, L&A launched a new workshop – Grooming and Deportment for Hospitality Professionals. This three hour Sydney workshop was delivered to 15 Managers and Supervisors from the Meriton Group in conjunction with Bromptons of Mosman. Liz and Debi highlighted the importance of first impressions and the benefits of presenting a professional image.
The group then broke down into smaller groups for practical tips and hands on information about hair and makeup. Presented to the female attendees by Debi Claus from Bromptons, while the male attendees practised some essential role plays.
For more information on the new Grooming & Deportment Course contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- PHAN Housekeeping Christmas Dinner and AGM – 4th December
November 13th, 2014
- Presentation at Hong Kong Hotel Association – international trends and innovationsin Housekeeping
November 10th, 2014
- Ecole Hoteliere Alumni Gathering in Hong Kong October 2014
November 4th, 2014
- L&A Finance for Housekeepers Workshop held in Moscow, Russia in October sponsored by Miko Hotel Services
November 2nd, 2014
- Interview with Lorraine Dale, Head Housekeeper of Windsor Castle, Berkshire UK
October 30th, 2014
L&A is an experienced and energetic consultancy and training company dedicated to the improvement and maintenance of performance standards of hotel Housekeeping operations.