Grooming and Deportment Workshop for Meriton Serviced Apartments
Last month, L&A launched a new workshop – Grooming and Deportment for Hospitality Professionals. This three hour Sydney workshop was delivered to 15 Managers and Supervisors from the Meriton Group in conjunction with Bromptons of Mosman. Liz and Debi highlighted the importance of first impressions and the benefits of presenting a professional image.
The group then broke down into smaller groups for practical tips and hands on information about hair and makeup. Presented to the female attendees by Debi Claus from Bromptons, while the male attendees practised some essential role plays.
For more information on the new Grooming & Deportment Course contact us at email@example.com
- Psychology of Influence – A Presentation by Eleanor Shakiba for PHAN Members, Colleagues and Guests – Thursday August 21
July 18th, 2014
- Duop Mop system in use at Jumeirah Carlton Towers London
July 14th, 2014
- PHAN presents the Housekeeping “Thank You” Party – Housekeeping goes Bollywood
July 9th, 2014
- How to hire quality Houseskeeping staff and keep them? An Australian perceptive
July 6th, 2014
- Hot or Cold for carpet cleaning? What’s the Answer?
July 3rd, 2014
L&A is an experienced and energetic consultancy and training company dedicated to the improvement and maintenance of performance standards of hotel Housekeeping operations.