Grooming and Deportment Workshop for Meriton Serviced Apartments
Last month, L&A launched a new workshop – Grooming and Deportment for Hospitality Professionals. This three hour Sydney workshop was delivered to 15 Managers and Supervisors from the Meriton Group in conjunction with Bromptons of Mosman. Liz and Debi highlighted the importance of first impressions and the benefits of presenting a professional image.
The group then broke down into smaller groups for practical tips and hands on information about hair and makeup. Presented to the female attendees by Debi Claus from Bromptons, while the male attendees practised some essential role plays.
For more information on the new Grooming & Deportment Course contact us at email@example.com
- Interview with Lorraine Dale, Head Housekeeper of Windsor Castle, Berkshire UK
October 30th, 2014
- SEQPHA Christmas Party Boat cruise 28th November 2014
October 24th, 2014
- Collaboration with Qooco in Bali
October 15th, 2014
- International Housekeeping Appreciation Week at Marriott Sydney
October 10th, 2014
- PDQ – Process Delivering Quality – another way of delivering Housekeeping Services
October 7th, 2014
L&A is an experienced and energetic consultancy and training company dedicated to the improvement and maintenance of performance standards of hotel Housekeeping operations.