Grooming and Deportment Workshop for Meriton Serviced Apartments
Last month, L&A launched a new workshop – Grooming and Deportment for Hospitality Professionals. This three hour Sydney workshop was delivered to 15 Managers and Supervisors from the Meriton Group in conjunction with Bromptons of Mosman. Liz and Debi highlighted the importance of first impressions and the benefits of presenting a professional image.
The group then broke down into smaller groups for practical tips and hands on information about hair and makeup. Presented to the female attendees by Debi Claus from Bromptons, while the male attendees practised some essential role plays.
For more information on the new Grooming & Deportment Course contact us at email@example.com
- SEQPHA Breakfast at Seaworld
March 23rd, 2015
- Melbourne’s recycled soap is saving lives in India
March 10th, 2015
- PHAN Innovations Day in Sydney 3rd February 2015
January 22nd, 2015
- UKHA Share Knowledge Day – London UK on 14th January 2015
January 16th, 2015
- Swiss Belhotel International wins at Indonesia Travel and Tourism Awards 2014/2015
December 19th, 2014
L&A is an experienced and energetic consultancy and training company dedicated to the improvement and maintenance of performance standards of hotel Housekeeping operations.