LAST CHANCE TO ENROL: Online Finance for Housekeeping Managers – starts Monday 11 May 2015
This self-directed course enables Housekeeping Manager’s to think critically and become more financially savvy. The focus is on practical skills for the workplace, expanding and developing professional confidence.
The course is facilitated, clear and simple learning via the internet – scheduled over 8 weeks and over approximately 20 hours:
- downloadable on-the-job tools and templates
- interactive forums with global peers
- case studies and practical work exercises
- assessments evaluated by the facilitator and returned with individual feedback
- awards successful participants with a L&A certificate or within Australia, a Statement of Attainment
Course starts 11 May 2015
Registration is online and payment is made by credit card or electronic funds transfer. Course fees are AUD $590 per person (10% GST in Australia).
For additional course information visit our website or contact Meike Hofemann-Zhang firstname.lastname@example.org