Coaching Skills for Housekeeping Supervisors
This workshop is specifically designed to address the challenges of leading the diverse labour force in Housekeeping and Rooms Division. Participants will leave this workshop with practical management tools to assist them in managing and developing their team through building trust, planning, problem solving and strong leadership. The target group is Housekeeping Supervisors Managers and Rooms Division Supervisors/ Managers, â€“ especially those newly promoted into these roles.
How does it work?
Through interactive learning including group exercises and role plays, participants will learn how to handle all aspects of managing a tea.
Who is it for?
This workshop is designed for Housekeeping Supervisors, Managers and Rooms Division Supervisors/Managers, particularly those recently promoted into their role.
What will you learn?
The participants will learn how to:
- Understand the different roles as a Trainer, Mentor and Corrector
- Identify when and how to apply each role effectively
- Discover how to formulate precise expectations and how to communicate them
- Be effective in correcting performance of team members
- Practise effective delegation skills without losing control
- Use practical tools to handle conflict situations confidently
How long is it?This is a one day course.
What are the benefits?
Participants will gain confidence and develop an open mind approach to new management options and the subject of change, and encouraging positive response to ever increasing pressure to perform effectively.
They will learn to manage and sustain the consistent quality performance of the Housekeeping/Rooms Division team through the application of effective leadership tools.
And finally they will develop leadership skills and learn how to manage, motivate and inspire their teams.
What can you expect?
Supervisors and Managers who have completed the course will have the tools and skills to manage their teams with confidence. They will be able to train a team member, correct their performance and delegate successfully.
- Provision of two experienced senior consultants as facilitators with presentation of a one day intensive training programme
- Participant materials and hand-outs in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Certificate issued by L&A to all participants on completion of the 1 day programme
- Coffee breaks and lunch
Bali course: BHA members receive a special member rate for this course, please contact Nia Septinawati, Scholarship and Education Program on Ph. (+62 361) 227 600 or email her on email@example.com
Enquire about datesThere are currently no dates or venues scheduled for this course. If you are interested in seeing this course held in your location please complete the enquiry form and we will get back to you shortly.