Development Programme for Housekeeping Managers Part 2
All aspects of modern sustainable Housekeeping Management are covered by this 2 day programme. It is suitable for Housekeeping Managers, Assistants, Hotel Engineers and Rooms Division colleagues and all those responsible for Housekeeping operations.
How does it work?
This is a 2 day workshop designed to provide a training programme Managers that will deliver concrete project and sustainability Management skills to meet the business needs of the growing hospitality industry.
Delivered in a choice of two modules, it focuses on Rooms Division specific sustainability and project management. Modules can be selected and combined individually, and can be tailored to fit particular corporate needs or company objectives.
Who is it for?
This programme is suitable for Executive Housekeepers, their Assistants, Engineers, Housekeeping Managers and Rooms Division colleagues.
What will you learn?
The overall objective of the Development Programme Part 2 for Housekeeping Managers is to improve their performance by targeting these critical areas of operation:
- Environmental Sustainability – a clear understanding of current environmental global best practice
- Working with Engineering – setting up winning preventative maintenance programmes and working effectively with Engineering
- Project Management – including running a small project, working on conducting renovations right up to full hotel openings
- Public Area Operations – back to basics; reviewing all areas of public areas, time and motion studies, quality control of all PA areas
- Occupational Health & Safety - for staff safety and security on the job
- Working with Contractors – Setting up successful contracts and maintaining quality with external Contractors
- Presentation Skills/ Manage Your Manager – Understanding how your manager likes to receive information. Planning and preparing a winning report and how to make an outstanding and convincing presentation to Management
How long is it?With a choice from several modules, the typical workshop extends over 2 days.
What are the benefits?
Apart from all the knowledge gained, the networking opportunity and sharing of best practice within the group makes this an invaluable experience.
What can you expect?
Development programme sessions are lively and interactive and encourage networking and learning through shared experiences. The Development programme is ideal for corporate events such as Executive Housekeepers' conferences or seminars. Participants gain confidence and a full understanding of all aspects of Housekeeping management.
- Provision of an experienced senior consultant as facilitator
- Presentation of a 2 intensive training day programme
- Participant materials and hand-outs
- Course folders
- Certificate issued by L&A to all participants on completion of the 2 day programme
- Supervision of the process
- Coffee breaks and daily lunch
Enquire about datesThere are currently no dates or venues scheduled for this course. If you are interested in seeing this course held in your location please complete the enquiry form and we will get back to you shortly.